No admission will be given to people under the age of 18.
FHI is strictly open to business visitors only.
No sampling for any purposes will be allowed during the exhibition by visitors to exhibitors.
No Food & Beverage Tasting will be allowed during the exhibition by visitors to exhibitors.
FHI visitors must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, or do any sales activities.
E-Badge holders must not allow their e-badges to be used by anyone else.
The dress code is strictly business attire. Informal attires are NOT allowed entry into the exhibition halls.
Anyone attending FHI consents to be recorded by our official photographers and videographers.
VISITOR ADMISSION POLICIES
- No admission will be given to people under the age of 18.
- Food & Hotel Indonesia 2023 is strictly open to trade, professional, and business visitors registrants only. The opening hours are 10:00 am – 6:00 pm on 25-27 July and 10:00 am – 5:00 pm on 28 July 2023.
- Food & Hotel Indonesia is a trade-only event and admission is free of charge for all visitors upon completion of the online pre-registration process. Visitors who register after the pre-registration period will be charged IDR 150,000 for the 4-day exhibition.
- Anyone attending the Food & Hotel Indonesia show must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, or demonstrations, do any sales activities and give out product samples, objectionable behavior, wear offensive apparel, or be involved in any activity which may disrupt the event. If proven to be doing any of the activities mentioned, the visitor shall be removed from the exhibition.
- Visitor Pass holders must not allow their Visitor Pass to be used by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the Visitor pass holder being removed from the event.
- The dress code is strictly business attire. The following dress code/attire is NOT allowed entry into the exhibition halls.
- Singlet/Sleeveless Shirt/Sleeveless T-shirt
- Slippers/ flip-flops / uncovered footwear
- Official show photographers and videographers will be taking photographs and filming videos throughout the four-day event. Anyone attending Food & Hotel Indonesia consents to such photography and filming without compensation and confirms that the organizers shall be entitled to use such photographs and videos, which may include photographs and videos of visitors, for promotional and marketing activities in the future, for exploitation in any media, without liability. No other photography or filming will be permitted at the event without the prior written approval of the organizers.
- The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from the event and the exhibition venue who does not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider is likely to break these rules or who is prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws, or regulations, or otherwise at the Organizer’s discretion.
- Read our Privacy Policies here.
To ensure the safety of our visitors attending FHI, we will implement stringent SOPs as set by the Government and approved by the organizer as follows:
- We suggest that visitors be fully vaccinated before entering the exhibition hall and accessing other facilities of Jakarta International Expo.
- We highly recommend that all visitors observe strict personal hygiene practices including wearing masks and practicing social distancing and sanitization.
- Click here to learn more about Informa Market’s AllSecure Program.
Tuesday, 25 July 2023 – Friday, 28 July 2023
25 July 2023 – 27 July 2023 (10.00 – 18.00)
28 July 2023 (10.00 – 17.00)
Jakarta International Expo (JIEXPO)
Central Jakarta City, 10620 – Indonesia